Menu
Remurphy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No sound using Tivo box

Morning!

There is no sound from my TV when using the Tivo box but it works when trying the dvd or pressing to change over channel etc.. No sound available for programmes...

Can anyone help please?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sound using Tivo box

Hi Remurphy,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the sound on the TiVo box. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still missing the sound on your TiVo service?

I've run testing to your TiVo and the results look good-no issues seen and there are no area outages reported for the TiVo service. In order to find out what's causing this problem, there's a few checks you'll need to do:

• Reboot your TiVo
  • Re-seat your HDMI/SCART cable if you can (if not, test with an alternative cable)

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Remurphym, 

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TiVo sound as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

remurphy it could be virgin needs to resend signal to box or a box fault mine did that after i had it installed no sound from channels or check sound settings via help menu go to sounds and check what level its one or go to help and settings tv settings via homepage jonni if all fails get back with terri she will check further or 150 if you have home phone
0 Kudos