Menu
novice-at-notts
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No sound onTivo box

Once again I have no sound on my Tivo box. Ive unplugged, replugged and done everything your supposed to do. Ive had the engineer out in the past and he didn't know what the problem was. He left his mobile number for me to ring if it happened again. When I did ring there was no answer. I don't bother with 150 anymore. They say my tv is the problem. When is VM going to admit the fault is the box? I am paying for a service - would VM like to provide that service? I may as well just use the freeview and send the Tivo back. Sometimes there is no sound for a few minutes, today its been about 5 hours and counting.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sound onTivo box

Hello novice-at-notts,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the sound.

From the description you have given I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a look at this and find out why it's still happening.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos