Menu
minimal
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No sky sports news HQ with new TiVo box M package?

Hi folks,

I wonder if someone could possibly clarify something for me.  A family member recently downgraded from the xl TV package to the M TV package.  I have just installed the new TiVo box and router with their package.  All is well apart from I noticed sky sports news HQ isn't available.  From my research I believe the M package does include sky sports news HQ (I know not the HD version) but it certainly isn't selectable unless subscribed to.  So, does the M package not include SSN HQ or is something amiss?  Any help much appreciated. Thank you Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No sky sports news HQ with new TiVo box M package?

News HQ is available on More TV and above. It's not on TV M. Where did you see that it was?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
minimal
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

http://store.virginmedia.com/digital-tv/compare-tv/tv-m.html

They have the fibre optic 50mb, TV size M, BT sport add on and phone.  Must have been an oversight on their part and misinterpretation on my part from the site, although I do believe customer services also said the M package included 230 channels as well. Thanks for your post 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Of the Sky owned channels, only Pick & Sky News are available on M.

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

minimal
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks nodrogd much appreciated Smiley Happy

It was really just to clarify it wasnt accidentally omitted by error but you have clarified it isnt.  Thanks again for your help

0 Kudos