Menu
Atko1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No services ub10 area

Had no services since 1pm yesterday and now the service status is saying not till 9pm tonight, what actually has happened!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No services ub10 area

Hi Atko1,

Thanks for coming by again Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are with the TV service today?  It would be great to hear how things are, if you need anything, just give me a shout.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Atko1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Engineer came today and said levels were to high and said I had no services for two days due to the engineer not knowing what cables went where. Adjusted levels and left, he was sitting outside in van and I noticed it was worse than before so I went back out to tell him, he told me there was nothing more he could do and would let the network people know and then drove off. Not quite sure what happened but taking time off work and losing pay over it is not good enough!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Atko1,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that the issue hasn't been resolved yet.  I have taken a look to see what the latest is, and I can see this has been referred to our Network engineering team.

The network teams are usually in attendance the same day or next day.  I will contact the engineers to find out what's happening for you.

I shall get back to you as soon as I know more.  I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I'll be in touch.

Collette.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Atko1,

I just wanted to pop by and check on how things are today with the services.  

I can see that the networking team have been out and been in touch with you also.  I hope all is ok now for you and just wanted you to know if you have any further queries, just to give me shout.

I'm here to help if you need anything, keep me posted. Smiley Happy

All the best,

Collette.

Forum Team.

0 Kudos
Atko1
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All sorted, thankyou