Menu
Romford_19
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No service.

Fuming! I have no TiVo, broadband or home phone service and have to wait till next Wednesday for an engineer!! I have a 24 hour business and email contact is essential over the weekend.
There has to be a way around this.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service.

There certainly is.

Migrate you email to a NON Isp related account. Your own domain will cost you the princely sum of 4 quid a year with email forwarding...

Pay for a business line, with the associated SLA's. That way an engineer will be round quicker....

Or alternatively you are doing this and posting on the wrong board. This is for residential customers....

Romford_19
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I'm not sure that your solution will help me fix my essential residential broadband, TiVo and home phone quicker though.😕
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nothings going to get it fixed quicker most likely. You can try phoning in the mornings to see if there is a cancelled appointment they can give you. Other than that it will be Wednesday.

I was simply pointing out how to avoid this situation arising again. If internet access is mission critical, you need a plan with associated SLA's. That would be a business line, as residential lines don't carry SLA's.  Or run two providers.

0 Kudos
Romford_19
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I will try phoning in the mornings.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Romford_19,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your TiVo® and broadband.

I can look into this for you if you like? I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos