Menu
Ellasae
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No service 14hrs and counting

At 7 am I found I had no service at all no tv no broadband I called 150 and got a recorded message saying there was a fault
5pm still nothing called 150 they were no help at all
7.15pm I get a text saying fault is fixed It isn't I call 150 and guess what just as useless as before
They book an engineer visit for Monday so no tv or internet access till then?
This isn't the first time I've had issues with virgin it will almost certainly be the last as I'm fed up with unreliable connections and rubbish customer service

0 Kudos
Ellasae
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service 14hrs and counting

25 hours now and still nothing being done , it's clearly an external fault as my neighbour has exactly the same problem with exactly the same disinterest from virgin
This is a totally unacceptable situation to be left in
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ellasae,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that your television and broadband service hasn't been restored after the area fault was cleared by our engineers.

I'd like to look into this further for you, so I will need to take more details from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ellasae,

Thank you for sending your details via PM. Checking into this, I can see that there is a known outage in your area that our engineers are still working on.

Here are the fault details:

Fault Reference: F004911260

Description: Virgin Broadband and Virgin TV  -  Network issues might be affecting TV and broadband services at the moment.

Estimated end time: 30 NOV 2016 16:00 (please be aware that this is an estimated fix time and can change due to the complexities of the fault).

If you would like to track updates on this issue, please see our Service Status page.

We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos