Menu
timboishere
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No promised updates on fixes from Virgin

On 02 Sept on this forum Virgin said this -

"We are aware that some customers may be experiencing slowness when using their TiVo® service.

While we work on resolving this, for the time being there are some temporary measures that you can take to improve the situation.

You can reset your thumb ratings for shows by going to Home > Help & Settings > Clear or Reset TiVo > Clear Thumb Ratings and Suggestions.

It’s worth repeating these steps from time-to-time.

Keep an eye on this thread and we'll post updates with more information as we get it.
Thank you."

Another similar statement was made about catch up problems also with a promise to get back with more details. This was by a moderator called Kev.

MINE STILL DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY

I HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS WHO ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS

SO WHEN ARE THEY COMING BACK WITH MORE INFORMATION? Seems to me that they have no solutions so nothing to say.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No promised updates on fixes from Virgin

Well, that, as they say is the whole point. They've nothing to say because they're struggling to fix it. It's worrying enough that it affects TiVo but what if it affects the new V6 box? Wouldn't be at all surprised if it did. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well, that, as they say is the whole point. They've nothing to say because they're struggling to fix it. It's worrying enough that it affects TiVo but what if it affects the new V6 box? Wouldn't be at all surprised if it did. 

ycwkpp898
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

And the V6 box wont be here for another 6 - 12 months as I was advised whilst I was on the phone to the CEO team.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Timboishere,

Thank you for coming in and posting Smiley Happy

I can understand this isn't the best of times for your TiVo and this ins't something unnoticed. 

There isn't anything to report as such but we are working to resolve this as soon as we can behind the scenes.

This should have some progress soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos