Menu
galpat
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No programme guide info on TIVO box

No programme guide info on BBC 4 now, or any channels tomorrow or any days in the future.  When I woke up my box it said it was running out of programme info and I should connect to Virgin Media, so I did, and it went through its Connecting, Getting Info, Disconnecting, Loading sequence and said it was finished, but there's still no programmes listed.  Therefore I can't record anything I want to record.  Help, Colette!

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No programme guide info on TIVO box

It sounds like your box as issues it needs fixing either buy team or 150 jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello galpat,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

It sounds like the box is having difficulty connecting to our network to download the TV guide, you can manually do this by going to- 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete.

If you're still experiencing any problems please let me know.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
isaachunt01
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rose_B wrote:

Hello galpat,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

It sounds like the box is having difficulty connecting to our network to download the TV guide, you can manually do this by going to- 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete.

If you're still experiencing any problems please let me know.

Take care

Please stop telling people this information as it DOES NOT solve the problem

0 Kudos