Menu
Jospot197444
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No on demand or catch up

I have had no catch up or on demand service for a while now it just says there's an issue with my account. My account is up to date but my service has been disconnected a while ago. I have tried resetting the box and connecting to the Virgin media service but the problem still persists. Can you help me please?

Kind regards
Joanne
0 Kudos
northwest1965
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No on demand or catch up

We have had this problem for over 24 hours now. I have just phoned and spoke to someone in India. Apparently it will last for 2 more hours. It's due to outage!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Joanne, 

Welcome back to the forums, I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues accessing the On Demand and Catch Up TV features of your TiVo®. 

I've taken a look at things from this end and could see an issue, so have sent some signals to get everything refreshed. These signals can take up to 24 hours to complete, however will normally be a lot faster.

If you are still experiencing these errors after 24 hours, please reboot the TiVo® and then let me know how you get on. 

Many thanks and apologies again.

Huw

P.S. northwest1965, I'm also sorry to hear that you've also been experiencing some issues, please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Jospot197444
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Aw thank you so much it finally works!!!

Kindest regards
Joanne
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Awesome news, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know Joanne Smiley Happy 

Take care

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos