Menu
dosscross
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No network connectivity for 4 weeks

Since 26 October I've had a flashing green light, no TV guide, no youtube / Netflix / catch up / on demand... the service status seems to suggest either it'll be fixed tomorrow or to go away, have a cup of tea come back and it will all be alright.

i must have restarted the box daily, tried testing my connection daily and then checking service status telling me it's a known problem and it will be alright tomorrow.

Fortunately I have 2 TiVo's so have been able to record stuff and catch up with bits and pieces but I would really like to know when this is going to be fixed?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No network connectivity for 4 weeks

Wait. You have two tivos and one is working Ok? Then it's not a network problem. They're both on the same network. 

Try home-help-settings-network-connect to vm

if that doesn't work phonevin and point out it must be your box. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No network connectivity for 4 weeks

Hi Dosscross Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community. 

I am very sorry that the services haven't been the best on the TV side. I have been testing the TV services in the home and I can see that there are some issues that we would need to address.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos