Menu
neitshade
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No channels available

Service Status says there are no known issues, but I can't get any channels, just a message on all of them telling me this.I tried catch-up and On Demand, and my recorded programmes,and they all seem OK. Any idea what's going on?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No channels available

Try home-hello-settings-network-connect to VM. 

if that doesn't work try rebooting. If that doesn't work phone in for help. 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
neitshade
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! It sorted itself out, but I'll bear this in mind if it happens again. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
neitshade
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had a moment of panic a few minutes ago, as it happened again, with the same message. This time, however, it was just one channel (that I'm aware of), Alibi.  Curiously, Alibi +1 is still working. I'm wondering if this is some ongoing maintenance issue, especially as it happens late at night/early hours of the morning.

0 Kudos
mgirons
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

neitshade, I have had this issue lately as well, where they is only the single channel showing not available, all other favourites OK. Sometimes, pressing Last twice, brings you back with the channel live again. If this does not work, sometimes going into standby then back in again brings it back to life. Had engineers in but don't seem to cure - no one seems to have an answer.

0 Kudos