Menu
evolution2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No catchup, On Demand or Netflix since installation

Can anyone help as Virgin seem unable (or unwilling) to resolve this! Since installation on Wednesday last week I have had no catchup, on Demand or Netflix (A01 error). It just says try again in a few minutes. Virgin have updated my Tivo box, restarted it about half a dozen times and escalated the problem to their IT department (who never called back despite promising to).

I also can't register for an online account-again a promise to have that resolved has not been kept.

Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No catchup, On Demand or Netflix since installation

You could have a number of problems including but not limited to a duff box, a signal issue, cabling issue but try

1.check all cables in back of box are secure and tight

2. Home-help-settings-network-connect to vm

3.reboot (turn off then on)

if this doesn't help I'd be calling up and pressing the 'I'm thinking of leaving' button (which you must be tbh) 

0 Kudos
evolution2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Have already tried that but no luck. Considering they just spent a fortune digging my road up to connect me you'd think they want me to stay as a customer. Truly shocking service.
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Get on the phone and tell them you're leaving. It'll get their attention! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello evolution2016,

Sorry to hear you were experiencing issues with your On Demand services and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see the issue was raised and has now been closed as resolved so can I just confirm whether it's working for you now otherwise I would like to send one of the team out to check things over.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
evolution2016
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello. Yes it is working although the customer service has been terrible. I was told I would receive a call within 24 hours and it actually took 5 days! When they did call it was on my landline not mobile even though they said they would call my mobile!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi evolution2016,

Sorry about the trouble you've had, yes normally it is between 3-5 days for a callback so apologies that you were told otherwise. Very pleased however to hear it's now fixed and if you have any further queries just let us know and we'll look into it for you.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos