Menu
liddy57
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No apps on tivo

Got new tivo box fitted and now no apps available under that tab. Netflix only available through search and discover. How do I get channel 204 to work as before please ? Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No apps on tivo

Hi liddy57,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing Apps at the moment.  I'd like to help check this out for you.  

How are things looking today?  If you're still having trouble accessing Apps or using Netflix then let me know.  I have had a look at your box remotely and all looks great signal/power level wise.  All is online as it should be.

I also wanted to pop this link here in case it may be useful for you: Discover TiVo® and also How can I watch Netflix on TiVo®?.

I'm here to help so keep me posted if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
liddy57
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No apps on tivoq

Hi Collete 

I had to have my tivo box replaced due to catastrophic failure of last one. I previously could access Netflix via 204, now on that channel it faintly says only available to tivo customers ! I can get to it via search (?) and  discovery but that's such a pain. Mum whose bos went in about 18 months ago in the same house still accesses it on 204. 

Hasn't stopped me watching Netflix but I just don't understand why this is different now.

Thanks 

Ann

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No apps on tivoq

Hi Ann,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update Smiley Happy

I would like to have a closer look at this for you.  Can you please reply to the private message I am sending you if that's ok?  I would like to request further details.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos