Menu
Jewely36
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Tivo Service , SKY is beckoning !

Hi, we are havingissues with my TiVo box. We have had it for a couple of years. We have lost all signal to the TiVo box, we just see the no signal message from the tv. We tried turning off and on again, unplugging etc in the last couple of weeks and it did the trick but from yesterday we have had no signal. I have also tried to reset but the light does not flash when I hold in the on button, it just stays lit green. The buttons don't seem to do anything on the box itself when I press them and the remote is lighting up itself but the tv box doesn't seem to pick it up. I'm not sure if the box is perhaps frozen, the lights are on; green, red, green(left) and red, red (right) thought it does change to a single green (left) and blue (right) I have tried swapping the HDMI cable, the cable is detected by the tv but no picture. I have tried plugging in a scart lead but also no picture. I have multi room and the picture and non -tivo box are working fine and I've checked the service at my postcode and it say its good. Do we maybe need a new box?  My husband is threatening to go to sky !! as he does not see why to watch tv he needs to go to bed !

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tivo Service , SKY is beckoning !

Your box is faulty, it happens to sky boxes too, good thing is virgin dont charge for call outs
0 Kudos
Jewely36
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I understand that, but how quickly to get a new box will be the test

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Let us know how the call goes
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Jewely36 wrote:

I understand that, but how quickly to get a new box will be the test

Surely you know the answer to that yourself. How long until the engineer visit?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos