Menu
keith-g
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Tivo OD

Hi

When I try to get OD on my Tivo box there is nothing there just a message saying there are no programs available, also it is very slow to respond.

I have turned it off (for over an hour) but still there is nothing there

0 Kudos
keith-g
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tivo OD

Well sods law, turned everything off before bed last night, turned it back on today and it is now working, so can now watch OD

0 Kudos
nathanl3600
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear may have taken a few hours for signals to come through
Nathan
Currently working for Customer Relations VM, my views are of my own and not Virgin Media's
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there keith-g, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you were experiencing issues accessing On Demand on Monday.  I've just run some checks on the connection and to be honest all is in tip top form at the moment, though I can't see any network issues logged on Monday either. 

Checking on the account this morning, I can see that our  technicians are currently completing maintenance on the local TV and BB network, so this could be a little intermittent today, work is expected to be complete by 11am. 

Should you ever notice this issue again on your TiVo® then by all means let me know so we can take a closer look at things. 

Take care and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules