Menu
Finsbury1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No TiVo info: error C130

I haven't been receiving TiVo programme listings nor been able to record since July 14th, so over a month ago now. I called and someone was sent out, apparently a network error in the n7 area and nothing to do with my box. Has there been any progress from anyone in the area on this. I'm still of course getting charged full price when it's fairly unusable now (I've no idea what's on any station nor is it recording any shows)
0 Kudos
Finsbury1
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TiVo info: error C130

Raising problem again
0 Kudos
Finsbury1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anyone having this problem? Getting nothing from virgin. It's worse than free view currently
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

each time you bump your post it moves to the top of the forum, the VM reps work from the bottom up (oldest first) so you're moving it out of their immediate line of sight.

they're open until midnight if you fancy calling in for more prompt attention.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Finsbury1

Welcome to the community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately, to allow me to be able to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos