Menu
dianas1968
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No TVOD programmes

When I go into On Demand, there are no programmes listed at all.  This has been at least the last couple of days - perhaps longer because I haven't tried recently.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TVOD programmes

Hi Diannas1968,

May thanks for posting by and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about your TV On Demand not currently showing any listings, I'd love to help out here and give you some really great tips.

Here's a thread where Listings haven't been listed and it's brought them forward check this out here.

Also on another note, there is a detectable issue on the TiVo and I'd like to get an engineer out to you on a separate fault. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can and in the meantime, please feel free to venture on to the other boards we have Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
dianas1968
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not long after I posted, I turned off the box at the wall and restarted it.  It seems to have brought back the OD programmes.

What other fault are you referring to?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dianas1968,

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm really pleased to hear the listings are now back. When you restart the box it forces it to reconnect to our network in turn updating all the listing information.

The fault Ben has mentioned seems to have gone away now which is also great news. I imagine it was a low signal level.

Please let me know if you get any further issues.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos