Menu
sharonp07
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No TV or Internet service every Saturday night!! Fed up with this terrible service!!

Every Saturday night at 10pm and 1am without fail for the last 6-7 weeks my tivo box displays error meassage W02 on every channel and no internet service!! When i call virgin they say they're but cannot tell me why i have no service on Saturday nights!! This is unacceptable and so frustrating!! 😠😠😠
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV or Internet service every Saturday night!! Fed up with this terrible service!!

Hi sharonp07,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you have been losing service to your TiVo® every Saturday night. I certainly want to get to the bottom of this for you and get this issue resolved.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. The test results are showing a problem that we will need to get an engineer out to you to fix.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV or Internet service every Saturday night!! Fed up with this terrible service!!

Hi sharonp07,

Hope you had a good weekend!

I'm just getting back to you to check on how the engineer appointment went and see if this has fixed the problem you were having with your TiVo®.

Please drop me a line and let me know, as I'd like to make certain this issue has been resolved for you.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos