Menu
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No TV Channel Line Up

Anyone else having problems with the TV Guide showing To Be announced on all channels.

Thought TV guide was to show 2 weeks of listing, mine is only showing unto 0530am on 6th August.

Have rebooted several times & still nothing

Plus Tivo box is really slow takes ages for when pressing any button on remote for box to react.

Am getting fed up of this now!!!

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV Channel Line Up

Have you tried reconnecting to the VM service yet?

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

There is also a trick which might help speed up the Tivo slightly. 

On the remote, press Home, thumbs up, thumbs down, play, play.
You should hear a beep and the box should be better. Not brilliant, but better. And you won't lose any recordings or series links you might have set up up already. 

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank for that, Tried reconnecting to VM service & still not showing all programs on some channels.
0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Always worth trying a second connect to services again....

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

HI dazw30

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on this from our end for you.

We're not seeing any problems being reported by the set top box from our end at the moment, although I can see you've rebooted it since making the post. Have the channel listings returned?

If not, let me know and I'll look to escalate this for you.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

No still not sorted itself out. As of now the guide is only showing up to 12th Aug anything after this is all showing "To be Announced"

Thanks

Darren
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

the old terrestrial channels (and their family members) will only show epg data up to the "weekend after next", what's the furthest date you have for a Sky channel?

starting sometime tomorrow you should see the epg data coming in for the terrestrials, it should all be in at some point over the weekend.

0 Kudos
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Sky Channels are all there like you say Terrestrial channels missing, Now showing ITV channels no BBC Why is this? Whats the point of a 2 week planner if  it's not working?

0 Kudos
marsboy
Up to speed
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have similar issues, but people in here are saying that terrestral channels has never shown this. I find it a little suspicious over the last week there has been a flurry of posts about this...

Also I always use the second week when im away to plan recordings, so I know that I have always had 2 weeks for the 3+ years i have had tivo! Think that either terrestrial has changed what they are publishing or Virgin are slow to add it to the updates. 

0 Kudos
dazw30
Tuning in
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I agree terrestrial listings were showing for 2 weeks, this was confirmed by looking at planned recordings, but now this is practically empty & only updates when the listings do
0 Kudos