Menu
Jasxpear
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Suggestions?

Since getting mr TiVo swapped out about 3 wks ago i haven't had a single episode of anything recorded under suggestions yet?

How long does it take before these kick and i can expect to see something?

Although it took almost 2 weeks to resolve a problem getting the online TiVo copy settings function working, i did manually give lots of programmes thumbs up/down since day one around 3 weeks ago so expected to be seeing something by now?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gds1972
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Suggestions?

Hi

Have you tried going into the Home menu selecting Help & Settings / Setting / Recordings / Suggestions to see it suggestions has been turned off here?

0 Kudos
Jasxpear
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, that's enabled, still nothing recording tho

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jasxpear,

I'm sorry the suggestions don't seem to be working. 

Given you have already checked the feature is turned on and still not working, I would suggest clearing the Thumbs Ratings data.

You can do this by following these steps:  HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > CLEAR OR RESET TIVO BOX > CLEAR THUMBS RATINGS AND SUGGESTIONS

This process generally takes around 5 minutes but can take longer if there's a lot to clear.  

Once this has been done add your thumbs ratings up again and give it a few days to start working again.

Let me know how you get on, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
hpoulson
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem of nothing being recorded.  When the Tivo box was new it was ok but then I reset the box and since then no Suggestions have been recorded.  I am following the proceedures outlined and we will see what happens.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon Hpoulson,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community for the first time, welcome in Smiley Happy

I am sorry that there's been some issues on the suggestions. I can see that you've mentioned that you're trying out the designed procedure to see if this is being done correctly, I would like to ask if manual recordings work?

Kee

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
hpoulson
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All the recording methods, manual, series link etc work OK. It is just the Suggestions system that is still inactive.

0 Kudos