Menu
BillW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Sound since upgrade

I got my Tivo tv box in early October last year and set it up as per instructions.

As I watch television rarely I didn't use the tv until 1 January this year to watch a program, I got a message stating that as the Tivo box has not been used for over 30 days an upgrade/update was needed.

The upgrade started and took over 4.5 hours to complete and it goes without saying I missed the program. When the upgrade was completed I didn't have any sound for the programs, but other devices attached to the tv work perfectly.

I followed suggestions to change the HDMI cable, this had no effect. I have reset the Tivo box several times without success.

Any suggestions greatly welcome.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Sound since upgrade

Hello BillW,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this for you so I'm just pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to yous soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos