Menu
Thimp1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Picture

Our Tivo box is not receiving a picture but only a box with a phone number and the error message 7402. When I looked on the web site it said that Virgin is experiencing problems in my area but when we called the help number they said this is not so. So what is the truth?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Picture

I am afraid a lot of people on those phones aren't very good, they are in call centres, not always in this country, also I have a suspicion they don't want to admit fault because people want reductions on their bills. Sometimes it pays to ring again in the hope you get someone a bit better, they do have some very good people it's the luck of the draw. Hope get the problem solved regards. Micky

0 Kudos

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I am afraid a lot of people on those phones aren't very good, they are in call centres, not always in this country, also I have a suspicion they don't want to admit fault because people want reductions on their bills. Sometimes it pays to ring again in the hope you get someone a bit better, they do have some very good people it's the luck of the draw. Hope get the problem solved regards. Micky

0 Kudos
Thimp1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Well it appears to be working. Must have been something local as no engineer came round.

0 Kudos