Menu
MrsPapa82
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Ondemand since 1st September. No resolution from virgin

We have been reporting problems with our Ondemand since 1st of September... No solution, been cut off and spent my life on hold. No impressed I'm paying for a service I'm not getting for 10 days. I have reset and followed every instruction known to man. Still I can't watch anything. If I have to listen to the music while on hold any longer I will seriously lose the will to live.

0 Kudos
Philsmate
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Ondemand since 1st September. No resolution from virgin

We've had the same. Managed to get catch up last night, eventually, but it's gone again tonight. It hasn't been available for days, even after resets. It's telling me my network cable is unplugged now but the cables are all fine Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
maadjones99
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the box is telling you your network cables are unplugged its because you have network signal level issues and it can't talk back to the network. IN order to access on Demand the box needs to talk to the network. If you have network issues it can't complete this request.

You will need to call it in to get it fixed as these types of faults need an engineer visit.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrsPapa82,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it's taken for us to reach you. We've been a little behind lately and are playing catch up. 

How have things been since you posted?

If you are still having the same issue, pop back and let us know so we can investigate this for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos