Menu
regentroad5
Dialled in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No Offense.

The second series of No Offense started last night, and I want to record it under the "series link" option.

The next episode should be on on the 11th January at 9pm. However, no sign of it on my TIVO schedule.

Any reasons why please? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Offense.

There appears to be a guide error which will likely get resolved before next week.

Your TiVo should, however, have scheduled the episode for the early hours repeat which is in the guide.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

FWIW EPISODES on my Tivo V6 is showing
S2E1 FA'd. 4/01/17
S2E2 11/01/17

But SeriesLinks+ UPCOMING are showing
S2E1 5/1 thru 7/1 depending on channel
S2E2 13/1 thru 14/1 depending on channel.

All very confusing/inconsistent/erratic/non-intuitive and some what a DEAD LOSS and NO OFFENCE to VM Tivo group but I wouldn't trust them to organize a S2E1 "Funeral" either!

The eventual (official Team)* explanation/excuse will hopefully be more illuminating? Smiley Tongue [*] Ernies quicker than my mirrored server so edited to discount any helpful SU offering Smiley Tongue

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There appears to be a guide error which will likely get resolved before next week.

Your TiVo should, however, have scheduled the episode for the early hours repeat which is in the guide.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

FWIW EPISODES on my Tivo V6 is showing
S2E1 FA'd. 4/01/17
S2E2 11/01/17

But SeriesLinks+ UPCOMING are showing
S2E1 5/1 thru 7/1 depending on channel
S2E2 13/1 thru 14/1 depending on channel.

All very confusing/inconsistent/erratic/non-intuitive and some what a DEAD LOSS and NO OFFENCE to VM Tivo group but I wouldn't trust them to organize a S2E1 "Funeral" either!

The eventual (official Team)* explanation/excuse will hopefully be more illuminating? Smiley Tongue [*] Ernies quicker than my mirrored server so edited to discount any helpful SU offering Smiley Tongue

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's been corrected. Now showing episode 2 at 9pm on 11th.

0 Kudos
regentroad5
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Ernie.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ernie_C wrote:

It's been corrected. Now showing episode 2 at 9pm on 11th.

Ah..... but S2E3 has now appeared and is showing FA'd on 21/1. Whereas UPCOMING is displaying 18/19/20/21 st !!! Glad I didn't bother watching the funeral (S2E1) as it's going to take VM a few more tries to bury their Tivo scheduling corpse!
Regards Tony
0 Kudos
hdd
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I often get that problem & a friend who works for a national broadcasting company says that sometimes there is a delay at there end releasing info.
Always learning!
hdd
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Oops,just noticed spelling mistake, sorry. Should be their, not there.
Always learning!
0 Kudos