Menu
Mathewgarner91
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New virgin customer ready to cancel and go to sky

I took out a bundle instore derby got the broadband right away but had to wait for my tv box to come which was suppose to be last thursday and it did not come so i rang up and virgin had no knowledge of me getting a tv package so i sent them the contract and they set up the package and then i had to wait till monday 31st for my box so i got it set it up activated it and it started up and said it would take 30mins 3 hours later still starting up broadband and phone works perfect so i rang up and they dont have a clue and said i would have to wait till thursday evening for a call of a tech person which i think is a jone how long they keep me making wait i took out the packed on the 21st of october does anyone have any recommendations of what to do before i cancel and go with sky.

Very unhappy customer!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New virgin customer ready to cancel and go to sky

Hi Mathewgarner91,

Thank you for you message, I'm so sorry to read that this has been a big mix up on our behalf. 

I have been looking into the account and I can see that this has already been dealt with in the manner you had seen fit. 

I'd like to express that if you need any additional help, please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos