Menu
Marta1975
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

New trio box

Please help I have an old virgin trio box that was left here wen I moved in I have my own bt want to no how to set it up so I can use it on my services I have Tryed resetting it bt it don't work please help
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: New trio box

You needed to tell virgin you were moving house. Then they could activate your service at your new house. I'd phone them up if I were you and get it sorted that way. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Parrotperson wrote:

You needed to tell virgin you were moving house. Then they could activate your service at your new house. I'd phone them up if I were you and get it sorted that way. 

Uh no he's trying to activate a box a previous owner left there and he doesn't have Virgin services, can't be done I'm afraid

0 Kudos
Marta1975
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have my own service bt wonderd if the box would or could be rest so I can use it in my bedroom
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Not without a Virgin subscription, no - it's not a Freeview/FreeSat box.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Marta1975
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I do av a subscription
0 Kudos
Marta1975
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I av virgin media TV bb and fone just that sumone left a trio box here n I wonderd if I'd be able to plug it in n use it like I do myn
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No. As I said you need to phone in. They can give you an extra box but there will be extra charges and they'll probably want that one back as its their property not whoever left it behind. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You cannot connect that box and get it to work. It belongs to Virgin Media and you are not paying the subscription for it.

If you want an extra box, Virgin Media will supply one and charge you the appropriate additional monthly charge.

0 Kudos