Menu
historytom
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New to VM but I want to leave!

I am a new customer but I would like to know how do I downgrade my package? I want to keep my VIVID 200 broadband (the only part of the Big Kahuna Bundle that I am happy with) but I feel Ihave been mislead by the blurb around Tivo and the availability of channels, On Demand and Catch Up and I want to return to Sky for my TV requirements.   I don't use a landline phone.  I've only been with VM for a few days but I'm not impressed with Tivo or the overall service I have received. How long is my "change my mind" period? How much would it cost to just receive VIVID 200 broadband?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New to VM but I want to leave!

There is a 14 day money back guarantee.

You would not be able to remove the landline and TV to become a broadband only customer without paying penalty fees if you are outwith that period.

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

leaving the channel availability to one side - though I did think the Big Kahuna package came with pretty much all the non premium channels - so much for me leaving it to one side Smiley Happy

TiVo does have a bit of a learning curve compared to Sky+. If there's anything specific we can help you out with, please shout.

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

oops, too late - just spotted your other post

0 Kudos