Menu
KirstyHolden
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New tivo remote

Hi

Please can the virgin media team let me know how I can get a new remote please for my tivo box. All the numbers have worn away on mine and have been using my old remote for about six months now. Though I'm not getting the benefit of the thumbs up buttons and pause buttons etc.

Many thanks
0 Kudos
wilsman
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New tivo remote

I think you'll need to call the customer services team for this one - 150 from a Virgin mobile or 0345 454 1111 from a different phone. 

Although I've just got a replacement myself - and was only £8 from eBay with a nice Union Jack on the front Smiley Happy 

KirstyHolden
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Personalised too 😀Well done. I've just read on here that a few are having them foc though. Hmm.. So how do I know I am entitled to a free one? If they're cheaper on Ebay though I think I might buy one off there. Thanks for the tip 👍
0 Kudos
wilsman
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It was either the union jack one or minions. My partner told me the yellow minions would clash with the colour of my living room though Smiley Happy

Try giving the team a call on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111. I'm sure they'll be able to sort you one out.  

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replacement remotes are free from Virgin Media. You can order one as advised in an earlier post.