Menu
sandman112
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New tivo, no remote in box

I've received a replacement tivo box, just installing now, however there was no new remote in the box. Would it be possible to get a replacement remote, my existing one is not working well and buttons are almost impossible to read now
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New tivo, no remote in box

sandman 112 thats no problem 150 can send 1 out or wait for team on here to get in touch with you and they can send 1 out to you im surprised they never gave you 1 in box appaling jonni
0 Kudos

All Replies
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

sandman 112 thats no problem 150 can send 1 out or wait for team on here to get in touch with you and they can send 1 out to you im surprised they never gave you 1 in box appaling jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Howdy Sandman112,

Thank you for your message, it's great to know you've had a replacement TiVo and had some help from another member, thanks Jonathanlouis.

You can request a remote control from our Online Web Chat or by letting us know, we can arrange one to be mailed out to you Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
kray
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yer the same happened to me to so ill be calling them too maby someone should look into this.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi kray, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been sent a new TiVo® box without a remote control. 

Were you upgrading to the TiVo® box or was it sent as a replacement for a fault one. If the latter then a new remote wouldn't have been automatically included. 

Since posting have you spoken to the team? If not, give them a call as soon as you can so we can arrange for a remote to be sent out via post asap.

We're here if you have any further questions. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sheriffj
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've also had the same thing happen to me, 1 replacement box, and 1 totally new replacing an old v+ box
0 Kudos