Menu
Dereklad
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New tivo contract+free movies..

Hello people ive just sighned a new contract with virgin to upgrade my old box for a tivo box..the deal sounded great and cheaper than what im paying now..they throw in movie 1+2 for free..its delivered this tuesday..my question is would virgin swop 6 months of movies1+2 for 6 months of netflix instead..has anyone ever done that..
And thanks look forward to trying the tivo ,should of had 1 years ago really..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New tivo contract+free movies..

I'm sure a little while ago you got 6 months free Netflix with VM. 

Corse everything changes regularly but worth ringing them and asking if Netflix is free for 6 months. You could ask to swop with sky movies but as that's part of a package they may not be able to help. 

Rung 150 free from a Virgin phone or 03454541111 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm sure a little while ago you got 6 months free Netflix with VM. 

Corse everything changes regularly but worth ringing them and asking if Netflix is free for 6 months. You could ask to swop with sky movies but as that's part of a package they may not be able to help. 

Rung 150 free from a Virgin phone or 03454541111 

Dereklad
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks for the reply parrot..
I phone them up and a big No they wont change my free sky movies to netflix for 6 months..
Bit of a waste really i use netflix but would rareley watch sky movies..

Cable customer from its inception in 80's in Birmingham .have never missed a bill payment.my package is big kahuna xl tv..200mb internet..and free sky movies for 6 months..+tivo box.
Ps4 & Amazon firestick.
+size 9 feet..iphone 7 plus..
0 Kudos