Menu
martingg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New style tv icon user guides

Hate the new style lay out of the film and catch up to. Prefer the old style it was a lot easier to view and chose what I wanted to watch. Please revert back to the old style

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New style tv icon user guides

Hey Martingg,

Many thanks for coming in and sharing your feedback, it is very important to us.

I'm sorry that you're not feeling the new look, I can understand that it may not be for everyone and that is why we are continuously looking to improve our services for the better in the future.

We look forward to hearing any further feedback and I hope you are enjoying your Monday morning. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I agree with Martin, i also do not like icon based  interfaces, much clearer to read the title than try and work out what a tiny picture is about.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can wish but that's the new software so that's what we get I'm afraid. 

0 Kudos
martingg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It may be new software but the users interface is whatever the programmer wish it to be and this icon based viewer interface is not user friendly and slower to look/chose what you want to view. This is pushing me away from virgin with these changes along with poor internet service over the last year.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Martingg,

Many thanks for coming in and sharing your feedback, it is very important to us.

I'm sorry that you're not feeling the new look, I can understand that it may not be for everyone and that is why we are continuously looking to improve our services for the better in the future.

We look forward to hearing any further feedback and I hope you are enjoying your Monday morning. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
stevef
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I agree with Martin, i also do not like icon based  interfaces, much clearer to read the title than try and work out what a tiny picture is about.

0 Kudos
martingg
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's not just the icon style it is also he size I have a large size to downsairs and a slightly smaller 32" in the bed room. I have trouble making out what the films are so have to go into each icon to find ou what's it's about get bored then give up.
0 Kudos