Menu
Marklynnetom
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New installation not happy

We moved from sky on Tuesday and we are very unhappy with service. We have the top package and on demand and catch up have been unavailable or down more than available. Also we were upgraded to 200 Mbps broadband and we are only getting 48/50 Mbps.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New installation not happy

Virgin have had a network problem with catch up I believe. You can check if you log in to my virgin media. 

If there isn't a problem reported then phone in for help 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

as to your BB have you got a wired connection? I get 98/100 Mbps on my wired. Wifi speeds will of course be lower. Mine on wifi about 40 Mbps

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin have had a network problem with catch up I believe. You can check if you log in to my virgin media. 

If there isn't a problem reported then phone in for help 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

as to your BB have you got a wired connection? I get 98/100 Mbps on my wired. Wifi speeds will of course be lower. Mine on wifi about 40 Mbps

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marklynnetom,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your message Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that there's been a bit delay with the services in the home. I have been in the account and I can see that there is an SNR issue (Signal to Noise Ratio), happening that would need to be looked at by an engineer. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos