Menu
mrstrahan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New customer

I'm new to Virgin, as my dad recommended it we were told that both he and i would receive £50 of the next bill, I have just seen that they are looking me to pay the full amounts and also they said that I would get Netflix free for 6 months which when i try to get it they say i get 1 month free and have to pay a monthly subscription, 3 days I've been trying to phone and can't get through! (Is this normal?)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer

Hi mrstrahan,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and help out with your Refer a Friend and Netflix offer query.  

In regards to the Refer a Friend bonus, for the new customer as long as you pay your first bill in full the credit is applied within the first 2 months.  For the referrer (Your Dad) they will then receive a credit also within a month or so.

In relation to the Netflix offer, you first need to create an account, when you go to 'My Account' there should be a redeem voucher/offer code section where you apply the code sent to you via email.

It's worth checking your emails to see if we have sent you the code.  Let me know if you have received this.  Once the code has been redeemed you then be able to use Netflix as part of the offer.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mrstrahan
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for feedback much appreciated still no email as yet tho

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrstrahan,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I would like to send you a private message to request further details.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out