Menu
Fiona8789
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New customer service issues

Had my services installed by the Engineer today. They worked for a total of 6 hours before they all went off!! No tv or broadband. Engineer should have connected all services but couldn't do the phone. Now have no tv landline or broadband and another engineer can't come until 12th Jan 2017!! Brand new Virgin Media customer. What a great Welcome!! !
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer service issues

Are you within the two week cooling off period? If so ring and choose thinking of leaving. You might get a better response. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer service issues

Hi Fiona8789

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've spoken with the team and action has been made to get this issue resolved. I can't apologise enough for the service you've received so far and I really hope these issues get resolved very soon.

I'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should there be anything I can help with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos