Menu
jamieeeee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New box, no catch up, no on demand, no apps

Had an engineer fit a new Tivo box yesterday to replace the faulty one that we were originally sent which wouldn't boot up properly.

We can watch live TV but catch up, on demand and apps don't work. We were told it could take up to 24 hours for these to start working but its been longer than that and we still can't access them. 

Very dissapointing! 

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New box, no catch up, no on demand, no apps

Try home-help-settings-network-connect to VM. 

0 Kudos
jamieeeee
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Didn't work unfortunately. Phoned CS who did some tests then told me I need to phone back at 8am and ask to speak to the second line broadband team. 

I can't believe how crap an experience moving house with Virgin Media has been. Everything has been broken or wrong. Broadband didn't work, Phone number wasn't transferred, TV didn't work, 1st Bill is for the wrong amount (overcharge).

Broadband got fixed pretty quick, No TV for nearly 2 weeks and on demand, catch up and apps still don't work. Phone number still isn't right and to top it all off I just received a bill which is much higher than the contract I was sold. Unbelievable

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamieeeee, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it''s taken for us to read your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

How have things been since you posted?

If you are still having the same issue, pop back and let us know so we can investigate this for you. 

With regards to your first bill being a little higher than normal, this is usually the case. You get charged for the services you've had plus 1 month in advance. After the first bill is paid it goes back to the agreed amount Smiley Happy

If you have any further questions, just let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos