Menu
baraq2016
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New bill after cancelation

Hi there

Despite that I have called to cancel Virgin media on the 7th of September,  and They have told me that they are going to cancel it on the seventh of October. Furthermore, I have paid the last bill covering the period from 25th of September to 24th of October which means they owe me more than 17 days.  Today on the 4th of October I have received another bill . So, why  they still send me bills? do you want me to owe you more than 47 days!

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New bill after cancelation

baraq2016 wrote:

Hi there

Despite that I have called to cancel Virgin media on the 7th of September,  and They have told me that they are going to cancel it on the seventh of October. Furthermore, I have paid the last bill covering the period from 25th of September to 24th of October which means they owe me more than 17 days.  Today on the 4th of October I have received another bill . So, why  they still send me bills? do you want me to owe you more than 47 days!

I would get back to VM and just make sure that they have indeed implemented the cancellation.

You would not be the first customer to find out that the cancellation did not go through.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
baraq2016
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there any update regarding my cancellation.?? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there baraq2016,

Many thanks for your query and very sorry to hear that you're leaving us. Smiley Sad

This does sound a little strange and I'd like to look into this for you.

We would need to discuss this type of thing via private message as it is account sensitive.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

You can locate my message by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos