Menu
Any1else
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Tivo box not delivered

Got a call through the week from VM saying that our old V+ box needed replaced and the agent said that if I was happy to connect the new box up myself he would arrange delivery for Saturday 7th May if someone could be in. Stayed in all day waiting for the delivery and guess what...? No show. Nothing.

No call or email to apologise or rearrange delivery.

Can anyone check the status of this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Tivo box not delivered

Hi Any1else,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the delivery didn't happen on the 7th for you.  I can see you have been in touch with us today so I hope all goes well for you.  Please keep me posted on how you get on.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Any1else
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Collette. I contacted VM and the delivery had been delayed. Box was delivered today and its all set up. Many thanks.

An email on Saturday would have been good just noting that delivery was going to be today though.  We stayed in on Saturday waiting for it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Any1else,

Thanks for the update and I'm pleased to hear all is up and running ok now for you.

I am sorry for the delay in getting the equipment delivered.  If you do have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask.  The community is here to help if you need us.

All the best.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos