Menu
SunnyCaz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New TiVo install problem

Hi can anyone help. Our new box takes ages on negotiating then connection unsuccessful. Tried holding down, down arrow and record on start up. Called helpline last night but they didn't know what the problem was. Engineer arranged for a weeks time but very disappointing. Old box when plugged back in still works but have now lost some channels. Surely this must be a simple problem to fix. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
lettyletford
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New TiVo install problem

Hi SunnyCaz,

I tried everything I could think of, but in the end, nothing worked,

Unfortunately you might just have a faulty box, when the engineer finally came out to me, thats what it turnout to be and nothing could be done fix it

Sorry I couldn't give you any good news

Lettyletford

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New TiVo install problem

Hi SunnyCaz,

Thanks for popping a message over to the Community for the first time, welcome Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear the TiVo install did't go to plan, I'm glad that there has already been some help advised here. I have been looking into an engineer visit as I can clearly see that there's a few hiccups I'd like to help with. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

I hope to speak to you again soon and if there's anything that you may need in the future, please let me know. 

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos