Menu
ianperry34
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New TiVo Installation

We had a full TiVo installation today. The main box has all channels available. The 2nd box in the bedroom has only a few available. How do I rectify this? Thanks
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New TiVo Installation

Try home-help-settings-network-connect to VM. 

If that doesn't work you may need to phone in to get them to activate the box again. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try home-help-settings-network-connect to VM. 

If that doesn't work you may need to phone in to get them to activate the box again. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ianperry34

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you, if you're able to reboot the box after reading this message you should find a difference with the service.

If that's not the case then get in touch and I'll take another look for you right away, I'd love to hear how you get on.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ianperry34
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, the full service has appeared on the 2nd box. The next issue we have realised is that whilst we have subscribed to the top 200mbs service, on test it manages 50mbs to 60mbs and only has a range of 15ft. On the FAQ page it suggests connecting the TiVo box to the super hub with an Ethernet cable. Hope this helps as the wifi from houses around us comes through from more than a 100ft away and we struggle to connect beyond the room the hub is in!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello ianperry34,

Craig_D is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind me stepping in.

Regarding your wifi range I have added two very handy links below which you tell you all you need to know on making sure you get the best out of your wireless connection. 

*Changing the wireless channels*

and

*Getting the best out of your wireless signal*

Please let me know how you get on or if you require any further help.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos