Menu
Highlighted
mattyminionboy
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New TIVO - No viewing card

Hello, I have just got the full package with Virgin. I have come to set the box up and a) i don't have a viewing card and b) My sports and movies are not on the box... PLEASE HELP as i'm useless Smiley Sad 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New TIVO - No viewing card

Viewing cards no longer necessary. Give it a day and if the movies and sports haven't appeared you'll have to ring it on on 150 (free) - TV faults. They'll sort it. And give you a credit for the time you haven't had the premium channels.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mattyminionboy,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today?  I can see HowardML has called by to give you some good information which is awesome.

If you're still having any trouble with the movie channels, give us a shout and we can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

matty minion boy as far as i know the technician or engineer can set that up the box and can sort the viewing channels but viewing card is no longer available through tivo like mine but i have the channels on mine but for sport and movies you most proberly have to pay extra for sport and movies plus what ever package you currently have on top so it sounds like they havent given you those extra channels unless you have another tv package
0 Kudos