Menu
ajscott1983
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Network error c130 - no internet connection

Hi,

My TiVo box has been a piece of crap for a while now, now it seems to have completely died. I was getting a c130 error message and couldn't get TiVo to connect to the network through settings. Now after rebooting the box I had to do a repeat guided setup from the beginning. Now I get an error c119 message, and I'm stuck on this screen, no options to go back or anything, all I can do is try to connect again, which doesn't work.

Anyone else had this?

Cheers
0 Kudos
ajscott1983
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network error c130 - no internet connection

IMG_2987.JPG

this is the message I'm getting. Also there is a constant green flashing light under the heart symbol on the tivo box. Ive tried rebooting a few times now and all the cables are connected. 

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

a flashing heart suggests you're off the network.

do you have VM broadband? is it working? any known area problems listed on Service Status?

you can wait for a VM rep to wander by but it'll be quicker calling it in, if an engineer is required you'll be booking one sooner and will be able to select the appointment that suits you best.

0 Kudos
ajscott1983
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, yeah broadband works fine. The only known issue in the area is certain programs not displaying properly on the to guide.

Looks like I'll have to phone it in.
0 Kudos
Jim7
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi. No idea whats goin on but not amused.
Tv saying c130 and modem flashing green.
Somebody came to do some rewiring from house to box. On sat 10/09 not working since ??

Any idea?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello ajscott1983,

Sorry to hear about the issues you were experiencing with your TiVo® box.

I'm unable to locate your account so can I just check whether you're still seeing the same error message or if its been resolved?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim7,

Welcome to the community.

I have located your account and run a couple of checks and everything looks okay this side. Can I just confirm whether you're still seeing this error message as I may need to book a technician to check this out.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos