Menu
Elmsnow
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Network error C133

Hi, I've been getting this error for some days.

I have my Virgin box in modem mode with a TP router connected.

I am unable to view any Catch Up services.

I've tested online and it shows an error but no solution, please help.

Fiona

0 Kudos
Elmsnow
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network error C133

No answer to this?? I'm finding it very frustrating.

My TV is working OK but on pressing home I see "Network Availability (C133)".  Catch Up and On Demand aren't working.

I have my Super Hub in Modem mode and the lead from the TV is going back to it but there's no light at that end.

HELP!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Elmsnow,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry for the delay, we've been extremely busy and try to reply back to everyone as quickly as we can.

I have located your account and it looks like everything's back up and running so if you're still experiencing any problems please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
grayhm
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

C133 error on both my month old V6 boxes!

Customer service were hopeless, got cut off once, next, the basic jist after a load of off the script rubbish, was that there is a network error in the area, its been reported yesterday(mines been off 5 days).

Unbelievably, there is no expected repair date ??????? and got told, these are "free" services, so I'm not losing out.

For the past 2 days, you cannot even logon onto virginmedia online, to check fault status, VM site has been offline for most of the last 2 days.

Absolutely no information at all from VM, they could have atleast emailed people explaining the huge issues they're having nationwide at the mo.

Terrible service, cannot believe I was stupid enough to pay for two new V6 boxes.

0 Kudos
Elmsnow
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The problem for me was that the Tivo won't go through another router. I had to connect it wirelessly to the Virgin router and connect everything else through the other router. All is working well now.
0 Kudos
grayhm
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mine were working perfectly for three weeks.

0 Kudos