Menu
Rachgoss
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Network error C133

I have been having this error code come up on the home screen all day. I gave reset the box and also tried to manually connect to the network. It tells me it failed to connect to the virgin media service whilst configuring. If I test the connection to the network it says all ok, just can't get on demand or catch up. Please help.

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network error C133

Seems as if it's a national network fault again with all interactive services.
0 Kudos
cwoolmer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Same for me. However logging into myvirgin and checking service status tells me an engineer is on the job and estimated fix at 14:55.

0 Kudos
fangster
Dialled in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Still getting it in SG13!

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

They have moved the fix date to August 1st at 12.00 - and then it will probably get moved again etc..!
0 Kudos
tweetiepooh
Up to speed
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm affected so checked ticket status and all I can report is that it is being worked on.  I do NOT work with TiVo or TV side of things in any manner.

Rats I wanted to get to apps tonight.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got. Jim Elliot

I work for Virgin Media but respond here on an individual basis. No comment or assistance offered is done in any official capacity.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi All,

Thank you for your posts on the Forum. Apologies that you haven't been able to access On Demand or Catch Up TV. 

This problem should have been cleared. Can you please let me know if you are still having this issue? 

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
dglane
Tuning in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes I'm still getting the same problem for the 4th day in a row. It's a national outage on the Virgin servers (according to Virgin Customer Services) so what is the point of having a Forum Team that give out useless advice?

Tintin1
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Been 4 days now, still having problem, virgin should be taking money off my bill for the inconvenience!

0 Kudos
Linmac60
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Network error c133..I'm so sick of seeing this notice! I've been without my wifi now for nearly a week. I pay to receive broadband so why am I not getting it? And I would like to be compensated is this going to happen? And when will this fault be fixed?
0 Kudos