Menu
picnic_30
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Network availability error

I posted a question in the Broadband section yesterday as I thought I had a wifi issue however as I see that there is a Network availability error on my TiVo box is this causing the loss of Internet connection? I have checked service status and the estimated fix time keeps changing. I'm in area 20.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability error

Hello picnic_30,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're without your service at the moment.

I have located your account and I can see there is a known fault which is causing your broadband and interactive service to be intermittent at the moment. You should be able to find any updates and estimated fix times here.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing and I hope that your service will resume shortly.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
picnic_30
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon

Thanks for replying

2 of the 3 errors have been fixed according to the email updates however I can't check status of the one left as that part of website seems to be unavailable. Please can you check and also tell me why it's taken so long to sort out? I have had no internet since last Wednesday.

Thanks
0 Kudos
picnic_30
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have tried sending you this is a PM but not sure if you will have received it

I had an email update just now that said all faults were fixed but I still have no connection. Just rebooted every thing and new update installed but made no difference. Tried connecting to virginmedia network but it is saying network cable unplugged. All my cables are plugged in.

Can I just tell you that I am severely disabled and find it difficult to call Virgin Media and to check and follow there instructions over the phone. Is there any way you can check if there is still a problem or send out an engineer to take a look. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello picnic_30,

Thanks for letting us know about this and I'm sorry to hear that you still have no connection.

Yes no problem I will arrange a technician visit for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose

Virgin Media Forum Team

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide