Menu
neilhewett76
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network availability (c133)

Hi. Virgin engineer visited my address to replace broken TiVo box. Fixed box but couldn't get the on demand stuff and this error message. Was told I would get a call back from engineers manager today if it had fixed itself. Still not working after a reset. Area 14. SL1
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability (c133)

Try home-help-settings-network-connect to Virgin. If that doesn't work I'd phone in and ask for help. You could wait a while on here 

neilhewett76
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Didn't work. Contacted 150. Note for any virgin media staff.
Recommendation. Having worked in customer service I know about customer satisfaction questionaires and if I was given one following the conversation after 6pm with an overseas 1st line support I would be marking this as 4/10. Rubbish customer service from the call taker. I request 2nd line support as had a fault ref and it was 2nd line support that called me to book in an appointment. Not once did he put me through kept trying to cure the fault that was already diagnosed as a fault. Clearly no notes visible by him in India or where ever

Point is. If you want to bring your customer service levels up. Invest in U.K. Customer service team.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello neilhewett76,

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with the On Demand service.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see you have a technician already booked for this.

Please let us know how you get on or if you have any further issues after your technician visit.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos