Menu
Samortiz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Network availability c133 and c130

For the last week we have had a network availability error C133 and C130, which is only allowing live t.v and recordings. Have checked connections, powered off, reset the box and reset the internet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
DavidC4
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability c133 & c130

We have had this issue for over 2 weeks now.  If you enjoy surreal humour, I recommend signing up for text updates on the "known problem in your area".  I've now received 15 messages informing me that the problem has been identified and will be resolved by 4pm tomorrow.  Each day around 3:30, I then receive a new message shifting this deadline back by 24 hours.  Needless to say Virgin have still managed to keep billing me at their ever increasing prices  throughout this period.  The longer it goes on for, the worse it gets: once the programming guide has run out of content, you can no longer record (even by manually setting the timer).

One of my neighbours was suffering from the same issue, which he has solved by taking up one of Sky's more attractive offers.  I think I'll be doing the same if the latest deadline Virgin has given themselves proves to be more wishful thinking.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Samortiz,

Sorry to hear about this and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account to run some tests and I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Charles17
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Rose / forum team,

I too am getting the network availability C130 message and have been for about four weeks now. I've phoned 150 three or four times and am assured an engineer will be fixing the problem on a certain date but this never happens. Like DavidC4 I have regularly checked the service status which has an estimated fix date and time, but this keeps getting pushed back.

I can't even see what's on my TV guide let alone record programs or watch catch up / on demand TV. Can you let me know when this will definitely be resolved, please? To say it is is frustrating would be an understatement!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Charles17,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you also have the network availability error.

I have located your account and yes I can see there is a known outage at the moment regarding this but it's showing it should be resolved by today. Sometimes the fix times can be extended depending on the severity of the issue so I'm sorry that this is taking longer than usual. Regarding your TV guide is it not showing any program information?

If you haven't tried this already would you be able to connect to the Virgin network, you can do this by going to  - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. 

Please let me know how you get on.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos