Menu
hnlntm
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Network availability c130

Rarely watch the telly, turned the box on and get the above error code, with the message preparing channel information. I also have two green lights below the standby button. The light on the right, is flashing.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability c130

Your box can't connect to VM's servers.

You'll need a tech visit to fix, so ring it in.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
hnlntm
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was hoping to catch someone from support. I've searched this forum and seen a similar issue with a service agent saing that they've "sent a signal" and to switch the tivo box off and on to fix the issue. I thought that might be the same thing for me, because the box has been switched off for a while they might have disconnected me.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hnlntm wrote:

I was hoping to catch someone from support. I've searched this forum and seen a similar issue with a service agent saing that they've "sent a signal" and to switch the tivo box off and on to fix the issue. I thought that might be the same thing for me, because the box has been switched off for a while they might have disconnected me.

Response times on these forums seem to be about a fortnight at the moment so, if I were you, I would follow the advice above and call VM.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
hnlntm
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I've had a pm from a service agent.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi hnlntm

I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service, I've not seen the private message you've been sent so I'm just checking in to see how things have been for you lately?

If you're still experiencing any problems, I'll be here to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos