Menu
Osi81
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network availability C130

Can someone tell me what's wrong with VM this time? I've had a number of weeks of unacceptably poor internet and now I have to deal with network c130 issues. Only just noticed because as I sat down to work several shows that should have recently recorded I find that they haven't. No on demand and no catch up. I'm sick of the poor service day in day out for the last 2 months especially when I means I miss out on shows that I enjoy watching as a result. I'm not interested in apologies - these mean nothing and are pure lip service. I'd like to see some action being taken, including reimbursement. Even the service status page is down. Sky might be more expensive but at least you get what you pay for.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability C130

Hi Osi81,

Welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I would like to help get this error fixed for you as soon as we can, I know how frustrating it is to have this kind of disruption so I'll help get this sorted.

When I connect to your box remotely it currently shows 'offline' so I'm unable to get a full reading from it.  Can you please let me know if the box was turned off at the time of this post?  Once confirmed I can check further for you.

We can sort out a credit of service disruption no problem, as we're unable to deal with this directly via the forums it would be best to contact our team via Contact Us and we can sort this out for you.  Although it's best to wait until the issue is resolved so we can factor in the length of time your service/s were affected.

Please let me know when you can if the box was turned off at the time of this post, I can continue to help fix this error for you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Osi81
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette. No the box was switched on. It's rarely switched off tbh.

With regards to compensating for loss of service I'll follow the usual process.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Osi81,

Thanks for your rely Smiley Happy

I can see you have an engineer booked to call round, please let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos