Menu
Mike_GT
Tuning in
Message 1 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Network availability (C130)

I've had a Network Availability C130 message on my Tivo box since yesterday and the green light under the heart symbol is constantly flashing. This has meant no on demand service and the TV Anywhere app can't connect to my Tivo box. I've run the TV box test from the service status page & tried a few resets but with no success. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network availability (C130)

First check the VM website as there may be an issue in your area

if there isn't I'd phone in. You could have a signal issue which will need an engineer. More unlikely your box needs replacing but that's also for an engineer to determine. 

Mike_GT
Tuning in
Message 3 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message. There doesn't appear to be any issues in our area & I have a V+ box in another room which is working normally with catch-up & on demand. It looks like I am going to have to call for an engineer, if they have to replace our Tivo will we lose all our recordings? That would not be good!
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 31
Flag for a moderator

The v+ box works slightly differently than TiVo which is very sensitive to signal strength. You may not lose your box but if you do them yes I'm afraid your recordings are a goner. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike_GT,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on the TiVo® service.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your TiVo® box remotely and it is showing as 'offline' at the moment.  Can you please confirm if the box was turned on at the time of this post?

If you can let me know I can help further.  I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Mike_GT
Tuning in
Message 6 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Thank you for getting in touch, I still haven't got around to phoning 150 for support so I'm hoping you can assist me

I did some tests last night & within the network settings of my Tivo box it is showing cable unplugged. This isn't the case and to double check my network connection was OK I tested the two network connections I have available & both work on the PS3 I have setup on the shelf below. When connected to the Tivo box there's just no life from the Ethernet connection at all (no lights flashing).

I'm not currently at home so won't be able to check anything else until after 5pm.

If there's anything you can do/ suggest I'd be very grateful. I'm wondering whether the network card inside the Tivo has died?

Thanks again for getting in touch,

Mike
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike_GT,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I have taken another look and the box still shows as 'offline'.  It could be due to the fault or it may just be switched off.  Given the error your getting I would be happy to arrange for an engineer to call out and fix this for you.

I will send you a private message with further details Smiley Happy  Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mat
Dialled in
Message 8 of 31
Flag for a moderator

I received a new tivo yesterday, all worked fine last night.

tv guide seems ok but no on demand services today.

Getting error c130 today, don't really want to deal with offshore call centre today so anyone available to check please?

No known tv issues in my area according to service status button at top of page...

BittyTiscuit
Joining in
Message 9 of 31
Flag for a moderator

On demand and apps have been screwed for us all afternoon too.

0 Kudos
mat
Dialled in
Message 10 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Problem seems to be resolved this morning.
0 Kudos