Menu
carol5-4
Dialled in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Network C133 error

I have had this problem since last night. A check of the Service Status earlier this morning said there was a problem. According to the service status now, there is no problem, but I am still getting this 'Network Problem C133', 'catch up','on demand' and 'live' tv affected. I have rebooted (takes ages to 'start up') again, but still getting the error. Area 20.... Anyone else?????

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Network C133 error

Hi there carol5-4, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue, even though the local fault has since been cleared. 

I've run some checks on the network, and can see some issues with your TiVo® and as there is no evidence of any local faults, I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things arranged. Please look tot he top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there carol5-4, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue, even though the local fault has since been cleared. 

I've run some checks on the network, and can see some issues with your TiVo® and as there is no evidence of any local faults, I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things arranged. Please look tot he top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

carol5-4
Dialled in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Huw! Your assistance with this is very much appreciated. I have replied to your PM.

0 Kudos
Fenwig142
Joining in
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Ive got the same error message - also in area 20. Apparently no issues according to the website - my box says otherwise!
0 Kudos
Stormofquiet
Just joined
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

And the same here, also in area 20 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Fenwig142 and Stormofquiet,

I'm sorry to hear that you both have been experiencing the same issue.

I've done some testing on both of your accounts and at the moment, all appears to be fine. Could you please test again and let me know if you're still seeing this issue. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

0 Kudos
carol5-4
Dialled in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Huw for your sterling efforts with this problem.

I am happy to report the error is now gone and catch-up and demand

section is no longer greyed out.

However I do have some pixelating (very bad) and distorted sound issues

so bad that I had to turn off the TiVo. My TV is ok, as all was well when I checked

the Terrestial Freeview! ..... Gremlins at work methinks!!!!!

Again, a big thanks to Huw!

0 Kudos
Fenwig142
Joining in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks Huw
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fenwig142,

Thank you for keeping the Community updated on how you've been getting on, it's great to see that things are looking much better now. 

If you do need anything in the future please let myself, one of the Team or the Community know and I'm sure we can help Smiley Happy

Take care. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Parky_87
Tuning in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Just had virgin media installed in Friday and I've got this problem already! Any help appreciated!! 

0 Kudos